- Listen and follow directions the first time they are given.
- Work quietly and use soft voices at ALL times.
- Raise your hand before speaking or when you need help.
- Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
- Bring supplies and assignments to class.
- Follow ALL school rules.
*Consequences of misbehavior:
* Refocus Sheet
*Consequences are not necessarily given in the order above. They will be given based on the nature and consistency of the rule broken.
If your child is sent to the principal for discipline measures, it will become the principal’s decision as to the punishment that should be given.