• Colbert County School District is now accepting online pre-registration applications for the 2019-2020 school year. These schools include; Cherokee Elementary, Colbert Heights Elementary, Hatton Elementary, Leighton Elementary, and New Bethel Elementary.
• Enrollment is open to all children 4 years of age on or before 9/1/2019 who are residents of the state of Alabama.
• Enrollees must provide the following documentation:
o Birth Certificate, Proof of Residence, Social Security Card, Immunization Record
• Documentation must be brought to the school on or before the date of onsite registration.
• Public school system pre K programs have zoning requirements that determine eligibility to attend a program at a particular school. (Please contact Colbert County Board of Education for more information)
• No child will be denied participation on basis of income, sex, race, color, national origin, or disability.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION DATES
To be held at each Colbert County School District Elementary School Tuesday, February 19, 8:00 am-2:00 pm
To be held at Colbert County Board of Education Tuesday, February 26, 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
Complete online Pre-Registration at FORMS
https://alprek.asapconnected.com Assistance will be available at ON-SITE REGISTRATION
The following documentation must be brought to the school or central office on or before the date of on-site registration: Birth Certificate, Proof of Residence, Social Security Card, Immunization Record
ACCEPTANCE TO THE PROGRAM
Acceptance into the program is strictly through a random drawing to be held on Thursday, March 7, 2019, at 2:00 pm at the Colbert County Board of Education. Parent/Guardian does not have to be present at the drawing. Notices will be emailed beginning April 16th.
For more INFORMATION please contact Brooke Cunningham, Colbert County Board of Education, 256-386-8565 Ext. 1233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.