Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Child Nutrition

Angie Datuin

Angie Datuin
CNP Director
Email: adatuin@colbert.k12.al.us
256-386-8565 Ext:1228

Marilyn Caldwell
CNP Bookkeeper
Email: mcaldwell@colbert.k12.al.us
256-386-8565 Ext:1227

Colbert County Schools serve nutritious breakfasts and lunches daily. Menus are planned to meet the new wellness standards of the State Department of Education and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Prices for breakfast are $1.25 for the paying student and

$0.30 for the reduced-price student.

Prices for lunch are $2.10 for the paying student and

$0.40 for the reduced-price students.

Students may pay in advance by the day, month or year.

Parents are welcome to eat meals with their children.

The price for their breakfast is $2.50 while their lunch price is $3.75.

         School Phone Number CNP Manager             Email
 Cherokee Elementary  (256) 359-4906  Tina Woods  ttwoods@colbert.k12.al.us
 Cherokee High  (256) 359-6513  Angie Price  aprice@colbert.k12.al.us
 Colbert County High  (256) 446-5999  Stacie Vandiver  svandiver@colbert.k12.al.us
 Colbert Height Elementary  (256) 381-6132 Ext. 15  Chasity Howard  cchoward@colbert.k12.al.us
 Colbert Heights High  (256) 381-3982  Venisa Brooks  vbrooks@colbert.k12.al.us
 Hatton Elementary  (256) 446-5679 Ext. 5  Joyce Clement  jclement@colbert.k12.al.us
 Leighton Elementary  (256) 446-3986  Joyce Clement  jclement@colbert.k12.al.us
 New Bethel Elementary  (256) 383-1476  Gladys McNatt  gmcnatt1@colbert.k12.al.us


"In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;(2)fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)email: program.intake@usda.gov.    This institution is an equal opportunity provider."