Welcome to my page! I am a recent graduate of the College of Education at the University of North Alabama. I was lucky enough to have been placed at CHES for the first half of my internship, and I fell in love with it! I am over the moon to be returning to CHES for my first year of teaching. I will be teaching second grade, and I cannot wait to get to know you and your child through this great opportunity!
Fun Facts About Me:
- My husband and I got married in October of last year
- We have 5 rescue animal babies... If I could keep them all I would
- My favorite food is chicken alfredo
- I love all kinds of music
- I played 4 sports in high school