May 11, 2018
CCS Graduation Schedule
- This is the first time we are giving our stakeholders an opportunity to attend all graduations!! J
- Colbert Heights High School
- Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:00 p.m.
- Colbert County High School
- Friday, May 25, 2018 6:00 p.m.
- Cherokee High School
- Friday, May 25, 2018 7:30 p.m.
Teaching and Learning
- Less than two weeks of school reminding J
- Let’s finish strong…..
Summer Bridge Program
- June 2018
- Classes: Tuesday –Thursday
- Outdoor adventures Fridays
- Breakfast and lunch will be served
- Please refer your most endangered students
- Deadline June 14th
- A minimum of 2 leaders from each school
- Complete Application requirements:
- 3 letters of recommendations
- One must come from a current school employee
- 300 word essay responding to the following statement:
- Discuss 3 goals you see as the primary tasks of a student ambassador
Washington D. C. Trip
- The students and teachers have arrived home safely!!
- Thank you for your prayers and support!!
- Driven to Learn, tomorrow, 9-3
- Please, please come out and support this fundraiser
- This fundraiser has the potential to gain $8,000
- Funds raised will go directly into the classroom
- No purchase necessary
- Toyota of the Shoals – Dollars for the Classroom
- Sponsored by Cherokee Lions Club
- $10 per ticket to win a Toyota C-HR and/or other great prizes
- Tickets are available at your schools
- The potential of this fundraiser is boundless
- Lady Wildcats will be playing today, at noon
- Good Luck!!!!
Fine Arts Department
- Our 2nd Annual Fine Arts Festival was phenomenal
- BIG shout out to the fine arts teachers and students
Early Childhood Education
- The Learning Station Concert was a huge success
- We hosted more than 1,100 kids/guardians J
- Prek-Completion program
- Sunday, May 20th
- Colbert County High School, 2:00 pm