Colbert County Schools Education Foundation: EST. August 2017
Impacting our schools’ classrooms and students’ education.
Colbert County Schools Education Foundation Purpose:
The purpose of the Education Foundation is to envision a time when every faculty member has the tools needed to align resources with the curriculum and advance the goals of education.
Colbert County Schools Education Foundation Mission:
The mission of the Colbert County Schools Education Foundation is to encourage community support/advocacy for excellence in education and support creativity, innovation, and excellence by enhancing educational opportunities for all students of Colbert County Schools.
Colbert County Schools Education Foundation Vision:
Through stakeholder and community support, all Colbert County School District students will have the opportunity to achieve his/her greatest potential; all Colbert County School District teachers will have the resources to educate our children in the most effective manner, and all Colbert County School District administrators will be able to provide exemplary support and leadership.
Colbert County Schools Education Foundation Goals:
- Encourage academic excellence in the Colbert County School District by providing funding not available through traditional local, state and federal sources.
- Provide opportunities for Colbert County School teachers and staff to develop innovative projects through grants.
- Invest in programs that have a positive impact on student success.
- Develop a network of former Colbert County School District students/families to encourage their continued interest in and support of public education.
- Seek and cultivate stakeholder, private and corporate funding sources.
Colbert County Schools Education Foundation
425 Highway 72 West
Tuscumbia, AL 35674